YOU’RE never too young to start making new friends, especially if they are as cute as this Shetland pony.
Kidlington Young People’s Centre, based at The Forum in Oxford Road, invited families to an open day on Thursday.
Little ones met animals, such as sheep and calves, while enjoying activities including zorbs, bouncy castles, slides and face painting.
Mum-of-four Kirsty Pitts, of Lane Close in Kidlington, took three of her children, including Samuel Pitts, 10, Jamie Pitts, seven, and Ella Moss, two.
She said: “It’s one of the only things we’ve got in Kidlington that we can rely on for things to do.
“It helps us out because it was a day out for the kids and they really enjoyed it.
“Ella absolutely loves animals. She got really excited about seeing the pony and the chicks.”
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year