YOU’RE never too young to start making new friends, especially if they are as cute as this Shetland pony.
Kidlington Young People’s Centre, based at The Forum in Oxford Road, invited families to an open day on Thursday.
Little ones met animals, such as sheep and calves, while enjoying activities including zorbs, bouncy castles, slides and face painting.
Mum-of-four Kirsty Pitts, of Lane Close in Kidlington, took three of her children, including Samuel Pitts, 10, Jamie Pitts, seven, and Ella Moss, two.
She said: “It’s one of the only things we’ve got in Kidlington that we can rely on for things to do.
“It helps us out because it was a day out for the kids and they really enjoyed it.
“Ella absolutely loves animals. She got really excited about seeing the pony and the chicks.”
Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street