MONEY is the focus of a new play at the North Wall Arts Centre next month.
Fast Track, by Oxford writer Catriona Kerridge, follows six young people and their relationship with money.
One of the actors, Fumilayo Brown-Olateju, said: “It’s about how those six characters interact with money, or try not to interact with it.
“I play a 15-year-old called Lucia who is spending her last summer with her best friend.
“It’s really important for them to make the most of their time together and they only have £10 to spend on the day. A lot happens in that day they were not expecting.”
The play will be at the North Wall, Summertown, from October 2 to October 4.
Tickets cost £12 from thenorthwall.com or on 01865 319 450.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community