Five-year-old Skye Hall, who compiled a bucket list of activities to carry out before a terminal brain tumour claimed his life, has died.
The youngster’s bravery captured the imaginations of Oxford Mail readers, who helped him fulfil his aims.
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes