Five-year-old Skye Hall, who compiled a bucket list of activities to carry out before a terminal brain tumour claimed his life, has died.
The youngster’s bravery captured the imaginations of Oxford Mail readers, who helped him fulfil his aims.
Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit