Residents have their first chance to comment on a plan for nearly 10,000 new homes today.
West Oxfordshire District Council is holding a public exhibition at Chipping Norton Town Hall from 2pm to 7pm for its new draft local plan.
The plan outlines where 9,450 new homes could be built by 2029.
Today’s exhibition will be followed by another at Carterton Town Hall on Thursday and Witney Methodist Church on Friday at the same times.
Our top stories
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate