A teenager who went missing on Thursday night has been found safe, Thames Valley Police said.
Justin Kirk, 19, had been last seen in Westfield Road, Benson, at about 8pm and found on Friday evening.
The force said on Saturday: “19-year-old Justin Kirk, missing from Wallingford since Thursday, has been found safe.
“Thames Valley Police would like to thank the media and the public for their assistance locating him.”
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes