Arash Fatemian, Oxfordshire County Council’s cabinet member for finance, has resigned from the cabinet.
The Conservative county councillor for Deddington took on the role after last May’s elections.
Mr Fatemian had previously served as cabinet member for adult services.
Although he is staying on the council he said he was resigning from the cabinet to dedicate more time to his work and family.
His replacement will be the Conservative councillor for Bicester North, Lawrie Stratford, who is currently not in the cabinet.
Our top stories
- Kerry Reeves' family 'devastated beyond repair' after losing devoted daughter who had 'everything to live for'
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5