More abuse charges

.

.

First published in News

A former headteacher is due to appear in court today to face more historic accusations that he abused young boys.

David Tuohy, 82, is due to appear at Norwich Magistrates’ Court charged with 14 indecent assaults against boys under 16 in the 1970s and 80s at a Norfolk school.

In July, the Whitehouse Road resident pleaded not guilty to four counts of sexual assault and four of a serious sexual assault alleged to have been committed against a boy under 13 in the 1970s.

  • Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.

Send your Letter to the Editor

11:20am Monday 28th July 2014

What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter through the blue headline above.



Our top stories

Mixed views on payments of bonuses to NHS bosses

Oxford Mail:

9:00am Thursday 2nd October 2014

EIGHT health bosses received between £85,000 and £125,000 in bonuses last year, latest figures show.

Temporary lights causing delays between Witney and Long Hanborough

Oxford Mail: Traffic Alert general

10:08am Thursday 2nd October 2014

DRIVERS are facing delays between Witney and Long Hanborough this morning.

Army says ‘sorry’ to para amputee bullying victim

Oxford Mail:

8:30am Thursday 2nd October 2014

THE Army has apologised after a paratrooper who lost three limbs in Afghanistan was bullied while working at RAF Brize Norton.

Move to Birmingham or be homeless, Syrian family told

Oxford Mail:

8:00am Thursday 2nd October 2014

MORE than 50 families have been relocated outside of the city so far this year, with Syrian refugees among the latest forced to move.

Community helps flood victims as looters strike

Oxford Mail:

7:00am Thursday 2nd October 2014

FLOOD victims left devastated after a water main burst in their street have rallied together in the aftermath of the disaster.

Memorial to Spanish civil war ‘would clutter up the square’

Oxford Mail:

6:30am Thursday 2nd October 2014

PLANS for a memorial to the Oxford residents who died in the Spanish civil war look to have hit a brick wall.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree