Two young women and a 16-year-old boy have been charged with stealing sat-navs, mobile phones, CDs, and sunglasses from cars.
Annie Newton, 18, and 20-year-old Jayne Buzzard, both of George Street, Banbury, were charged alongside the teenager with eight thefts and one attempted theft in the Hanwell and Highlands areas on July 20 and 21. All three have been bailed to appear before Banbury magistrates today.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech