A man arrested in connection with an alleged aggravated burglary at a Tesco Express store in Witney has been released on bail until next Thursday.
The 22-year-old man was arrested on Sunday following the incident at the Tesco Express in Cogges Hill Road on Saturday.
A spokeswoman for Thames Valley Police said officers were called to the store at about 7.15pm after two men threatened staff and made off with cash.
It is believed they stole £750 in cash and Lottery tickets worth £650 from a till.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay