A teenage dancer from Headington has made it to the finals of a TV contest after impressing judges with his moves.
Jaih Betote is one of four members of the dance group Boyband, who made the live final of the Sky 1 show Got To Dance following the bank holiday semi-final.
The 16-year-old, of Barton Lane, Headington, will strut his stuff again before the judging panel on Friday.
The group will battle it out with other finalists for the chance of winning £250,000 in prize money.
- Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit