A teenage dancer from Headington has made it to the finals of a TV contest after impressing judges with his moves.
Jaih Betote is one of four members of the dance group Boyband, who made the live final of the Sky 1 show Got To Dance following the bank holiday semi-final.
The 16-year-old, of Barton Lane, Headington, will strut his stuff again before the judging panel on Friday.
The group will battle it out with other finalists for the chance of winning £250,000 in prize money.
- Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay