TWO flood alerts have been issued in Bicester following heavy rainfall this weekend.
The Langford and Wendlebury Brooks from Stratton Audley down to Merton have risen and could affect low lying land.
The Environment Agency issued the warnings and said there could be surface water.
No properties are expected to be affected.
The flood alert is the lowest warning, meaning flooding is possible. A flood warning means flooding is expected while a severe flood warning means there is danger to life.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year