HIGH FLYING: If acrobat Megan Louise wanted a good view over Oxfordshire, all she had to do was poke her head outside this tent.
The aerial silks artist appeared at the annual White Horse Show in Uffington, a weekend celebration of Oxfordshire’s famous prehistoric hill figure, which is carved out of the county’s highest point.
This year’s show featured a falconry display, a dog show and a fun fair.
- Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit