POLICE are looking for the owner of a VW, found abandoned on the side of the road in East Hanney, near Wantage.
Thames Valley Police officers discovered the blue Volkswagen on the corner of the A338 and Summertown on Wednesday.
A spokesman said the car looked unroadworthy so officers put a “police aware” sticker on it and are now seeking the owner.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or the Crimestoppers charity anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay