A JUDICIAL review hearing into the future of Oxford Stadium has been scheduled for Monday, December 8.
Stadium owner GRA Acquisition has launched the legal review against Oxford City Council’s decision to designate the site as a conservation area.
Developer Galliard Homes failed to win council permission to demolish the Sandy Lane greyhound stadium, which closed in December 2012, for 220 homes.
The hearing will take place at the Royal Courts of Justice in London and is listed for one day.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community