A former teacher has appeared in Oxford Crown Court charged with historic sexual abuse offences.
John Collier, of Leafield Road, Oxford, faces three counts of indecent assault on two boys under the age of 14.
He taught at North Kidlington Primary School and St Ebbe’s Primary School, Oxford.
Collier has been released on bail and is due to attend a plea and case management hearing on November 21.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year