A former teacher has appeared in Oxford Crown Court charged with historic sexual abuse offences.
John Collier, of Leafield Road, Oxford, faces three counts of indecent assault on two boys under the age of 14.
He taught at North Kidlington Primary School and St Ebbe’s Primary School, Oxford.
Collier has been released on bail and is due to attend a plea and case management hearing on November 21.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes