A 30-year-old man has been convicted of two counts of rape, six counts of indecent assault and one of attempted rape.
Craig Preston, of Bulan Road, Oxford, was found guilty of the offences yesterday and was remanded in custody.
His crimes were committed against two underage girls.
He was found not guilty of a further four counts of sexual assault and four counts of indecent assault at Oxford Crown Court.
Preston will be sentenced on October 6.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech