A charity supporting residents affected by acquired brain injury wants runners to fundraise for them.
Headway Oxfordshire is hoping people will join the Oxford Half Marathon to raise funds for the charity.
The event on Sunday, October 12, will involve a single-lap course in the city.
Interested residents need to raise a minimum of £150 sponsorship and should sign up before Thursday, September 4.
Call Carole on 01865 326263.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today