A charity supporting residents affected by acquired brain injury wants runners to fundraise for them.
Headway Oxfordshire is hoping people will join the Oxford Half Marathon to raise funds for the charity.
The event on Sunday, October 12, will involve a single-lap course in the city.
Interested residents need to raise a minimum of £150 sponsorship and should sign up before Thursday, September 4.
Call Carole on 01865 326263.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street