THE story of brave Evie-Mae Crawford and Martha Hanlon, both three, kicking off a charity relay event for Cancer Research UK is truly inspiring.
It shows how committed so many are to combating one of the UK’s biggest killers and how it spares no-one, irrespective of age.
The Oxford Mail looks forward to next year’s event and will do all it can to highlight the good work of organisers.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate