THE story of brave Evie-Mae Crawford and Martha Hanlon, both three, kicking off a charity relay event for Cancer Research UK is truly inspiring.
It shows how committed so many are to combating one of the UK’s biggest killers and how it spares no-one, irrespective of age.
The Oxford Mail looks forward to next year’s event and will do all it can to highlight the good work of organisers.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year