A FIRE engine was called out to a broken-down car leaking fuel on the Northern Bypass, A40, between Headington and Cutteslowe.
The fire service was called at 4pm and a crew cleared up the fuel leak. It remained with the driver until a recovery vehicle arrived.
The driver had managed to get off the carriageway onto the cycle path so no delays were caused.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today