WANTAGE: All 128 A-Level students at King Alfred’s Academy passed their exams with grades A* to E.
The 100 per cent pass rate is a 0.6 per cent rise compared to last year, with 57 per cent of pupils achieving grades A* to B and 26 per cent getting A* or A grades.
Two pupils, Isaac Jordan and Alice Fletcher-Etherington, will take up places at Cambridge and 17 others met or exceeded their offers from Russell Group univerisites.
Acting headteacher Jo Halliday, said: “We have had some amazing results this year. They have got the results they deserve.
“They’re a really great group and we will miss them a lot.”
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay