WANTAGE: All 128 A-Level students at King Alfred’s Academy passed their exams with grades A* to E.
The 100 per cent pass rate is a 0.6 per cent rise compared to last year, with 57 per cent of pupils achieving grades A* to B and 26 per cent getting A* or A grades.
Two pupils, Isaac Jordan and Alice Fletcher-Etherington, will take up places at Cambridge and 17 others met or exceeded their offers from Russell Group univerisites.
Acting headteacher Jo Halliday, said: “We have had some amazing results this year. They have got the results they deserve.
“They’re a really great group and we will miss them a lot.”
Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street