LINES have reopened following a person being hit by a train at Slough, but there are still delays on First Great Western services.
Trains were suspended between Reading and Paddington following the incident but have since reopened.
But First Great Western warned there were still delays of up to 60 minutes with alterations expected on the rest of the service while it tries to resume normal service.
Delays are affecting trains between Oxford/Banbury and London Paddington.
Tickets are being accepted on London Underground, Chiltern Railways and South West Train services.
There is no estimate for when a normal service will resume.
- Automatic updates no our Live Traffic Service
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community