A SIX-YEAR-OLD boy died after he ran out from behind a bus and was hit by a car, an inquest has heard this morning.
Jayden Nash died of a severe brain injury 10 days after February accident in Watchfield, Oxfordshire Coroner's Court heard.
The inquest heard Jayden, of Marlborough Close in Faringdon, had just got off the bus ahead of his mother Jordan Johnson before he went out into the road an was hit by Audi at about 8.20am on Wednesday, February 5.
He died at the John Radcliffe Hospital on February 15.
Coroner Darren Salter recorded a verdict of accident and said there was nothing the driver could have done to avoid the collision.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay