POLICE have re-bailed a man arrested after schoolgirl Liberty Baker was killed and three other people injured in a crash in Witney.
The 18-year-old, from Bampton, was arrested at the scene of the crash in Curbridge Road on Monday, June 30 when a car mounted the kerb and hit a man and three schoolgirls from Henry Box School.
He was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and had been on bail.
Liberty, 14, later died of head injuries.
More than 300 mourners attended her funeral at Our Lady and St Hugh Roman Catholic Church in Moorland Road.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year