An inquest into the death of a six-year-old boy who was injured after getting off a bus will be held today.
Jayden Nash, of Malborough Close, Faringdon, was injured after a collision with a white Audi Q5 on February 5 in Faringdon Road, Watchfield.
He died from head injuries 10 days later at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford.
The inquest at Oxfordshire Coroner’s Court, New Road, is due to start at 10am.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community