An inquest into the death of a six-year-old boy who was injured after getting off a bus will be held today.
Jayden Nash, of Malborough Close, Faringdon, was injured after a collision with a white Audi Q5 on February 5 in Faringdon Road, Watchfield.
He died from head injuries 10 days later at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford.
The inquest at Oxfordshire Coroner’s Court, New Road, is due to start at 10am.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit