An inquest into the death of a six-year-old boy who was injured after getting off a bus will be held today.
Jayden Nash, of Malborough Close, Faringdon, was injured after a collision with a white Audi Q5 on February 5 in Faringdon Road, Watchfield.
He died from head injuries 10 days later at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford.
The inquest at Oxfordshire Coroner’s Court, New Road, is due to start at 10am.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes