A 39-year-old man accused of six burglaries appeared in Oxford Crown Court yesterday.
Christopher Walden, of Wilsdon Way, Kidlington, has admitted failing to attend a court date at Banbury Magistrates’ Court on July 21.
He is also facing six charges of burglary and one of attempted burglary, but has yet to enter pleas.
Walden, who is on bail, will return to the court for a plea and case management hearing on October 31.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
- Our top stories
- Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5