A 50-year-old man has been rebailed a third time by detectives investigating the death of a man at a homeless hostel.
The 50-year-old victim was found dead at O’Hanlon House in Luther Street, Oxford, in May and police are investigating whether his death is linked to a contaminated batch of heroin.
A man, who was arrested on suspicion of administering a poison with intent to endanger life or inflict grievous bodily harm, answered bail on Wednesday and was told to return on Saturday, August 23.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
- Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today