Cannabis worth £5,000 has been found in a basement beneath a garage in Beckley.
Police officers arrested a 43-year-old man after discovering the cannabis factory in a raid on the High Street address on Thursday morning.
Thames Valley Police yesterday said plants and growing equipment had been sent away to be destroyed. Spokeswoman Francine Rodrigues said although £5,000 worth of drugs were seized, the facility was thought to have had the potential to produce that amount four times a year.
The suspect, who was arrested on suspicion of producing controlled drugs and possession of controlled drugs with intent to supply, was bailed until next month.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay