Cannabis worth £5,000 has been found in a basement beneath a garage in Beckley.
Police officers arrested a 43-year-old man after discovering the cannabis factory in a raid on the High Street address on Thursday morning.
Thames Valley Police yesterday said plants and growing equipment had been sent away to be destroyed. Spokeswoman Francine Rodrigues said although £5,000 worth of drugs were seized, the facility was thought to have had the potential to produce that amount four times a year.
The suspect, who was arrested on suspicion of producing controlled drugs and possession of controlled drugs with intent to supply, was bailed until next month.
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year