A man who has been charged with sexual assault appeared at a hearing at Oxford Crown Court yesterday.
Joshua Smith, of Church Road, Long Hanborough, is accused of committing the crime against a girl under age 13 on June 1 this year.
The 23-year-old was released on bail and his case will be heard again at the crown court for a directions hearing on Friday, October 3.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay