STAGECOACH Oxford has diverted the 31 bus so that it can avoid the delays around the A34 Hinksey Hill roundabout.
The 31 will no longer serve Hinksey or Bagley Wood Sawmill, and will instead divert via Kennington Village and Bagley Wood Road.
Traffic along the Southern Bypass Road is poor because of the roadworks and contraflow system put in place between the Heyford Hill and Hinksey Hill interchanges.
The roadworks are set to continue until November, but Stagecoach could not specify when the diversion would be lifted.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon