A 35-year-old has admitted two counts of possessing cannabis with intent to supply.
David Smith, of Saxton Road, Abingdon, pleaded guilty to two counts of the offence yesterday at Oxford Crown Court, committed on May 31 and September 21 last year.
He also admitted one count of possessing the Class B drug for personal use on December 13.
Smith will be sentenced on September 9.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year