A 35-year-old has admitted two counts of possessing cannabis with intent to supply.
David Smith, of Saxton Road, Abingdon, pleaded guilty to two counts of the offence yesterday at Oxford Crown Court, committed on May 31 and September 21 last year.
He also admitted one count of possessing the Class B drug for personal use on December 13.
Smith will be sentenced on September 9.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK