A 35-year-old has admitted two counts of possessing cannabis with intent to supply.
David Smith, of Saxton Road, Abingdon, pleaded guilty to two counts of the offence yesterday at Oxford Crown Court, committed on May 31 and September 21 last year.
He also admitted one count of possessing the Class B drug for personal use on December 13.
Smith will be sentenced on September 9.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate