A 35-year-old has admitted two counts of possessing cannabis with intent to supply.
David Smith, of Saxton Road, Abingdon, pleaded guilty to two counts of the offence yesterday at Oxford Crown Court, committed on May 31 and September 21 last year.
He also admitted one count of possessing the Class B drug for personal use on December 13.
Smith will be sentenced on September 9.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay