Two people appeared at Oxford Crown Court yesterday facing child sexual exploitation charges.
Ahmed Hassan, 20, of Glyndebourne Gardens, Banbury, is charged with sexual assault and a 17-year-old from Banbury, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is charged with rape.
Five other men from Banbury are also charged with sex crimes as part of the same investigation.
They are all due to appear again at the crown court for a plea and case management hearing on Monday, September 29.
Hassan was remanded in custody and the youth was released on bailed.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay