A 21-year-old man has been arrested after a car crashed into a broadband cabinet in Carterton and left 100 people without an internet connection.
Police officers were called to Swinbrook Road at 10.42pm on Tuesday where they found a Vauxhall Corsa, which had crashed into the cabinet.
BT said last night that it was working to reconnect the affected customers.
The man was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and drink driving and has been bailed until September 13.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech