A 21-year-old man has been arrested after a car crashed into a broadband cabinet in Carterton and left 100 people without an internet connection.
Police officers were called to Swinbrook Road at 10.42pm on Tuesday where they found a Vauxhall Corsa, which had crashed into the cabinet.
BT said last night that it was working to reconnect the affected customers.
The man was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and drink driving and has been bailed until September 13.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay