A 21-year-old man has been arrested after a car crashed into a broadband cabinet in Carterton and left 100 people without an internet connection.
Police officers were called to Swinbrook Road at 10.42pm on Tuesday where they found a Vauxhall Corsa, which had crashed into the cabinet.
BT said last night that it was working to reconnect the affected customers.
The man was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and drink driving and has been bailed until September 13.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit