People have been asked to “go yellow” for Sobell House hospice this month.
The Headington hospice is organising a team to join Sweatshop Oxford on their weekly 5km training run, setting off from Gloucester Green at 6pm on Monday.
Participants are asked to wear yellow and collect sponsorship money for the Headington hospice.
The hospice is also asking bakers to make a donation to its cake sale at the Churchill Hospital on Monday from 10am to 2pm.
For more information, call 01865 857007 or email email@example.com.
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes