SEVENTEEN extra 17 trains and more than 4,500 seats will be provided this weekend to help take revellers to and from the Wilderness Festival.
First Great Western (FGW) has said additional trains will run to and from Charlbury station, where shuttle buses will be available to take them to the festival site.
The festival takes place at Cornbury Park between tomorrow and Sunday.
FGW's new Cotswold Line stations manager, Alan Field, said: “First Great Western is committed to supporting the communities we serve and what better way to do that than by ensuring our customers can leave the car at home and travel by train to this event.”
For timetable details, see firstgreatwestern.co.uk.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today