The trial of a man accused of rape and sexual assault dating back to 1995 is set to begin today.
Craig Preston, of Longfields, Marcham, near Abingdon, denies 17 sexual offences allegedly committed against three girls between December 1995 and December last year.
The 30-year-old is accused of two counts of rape, four counts of sexual assault, 10 counts of indecent assault and one attempted rape.
He is on bail and his trial at Oxford Crown Court is expected to last between five and seven days.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay