THERE were cheers all round as hundreds of people gathered at Cogges Manor Farm over the weekend for its third annual beer and cider festival.
On Friday and Saturday evening more than 400 people enjoyed live music, games and about 40 different varieties of beer and cider at the Witney heritage centre.
And during the day on Saturday there was a fun day featuring a bouncy castle, games of Aunt Sally, croquet, superhero wrestling and food stalls.
Volunteer John Binley, 71, from Madley Park, Witney, said: “It was really good.
“I think everyone enjoyed themselves.”
- Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street