THERE were cheers all round as hundreds of people gathered at Cogges Manor Farm over the weekend for its third annual beer and cider festival.
On Friday and Saturday evening more than 400 people enjoyed live music, games and about 40 different varieties of beer and cider at the Witney heritage centre.
And during the day on Saturday there was a fun day featuring a bouncy castle, games of Aunt Sally, croquet, superhero wrestling and food stalls.
Volunteer John Binley, 71, from Madley Park, Witney, said: “It was really good.
“I think everyone enjoyed themselves.”
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech