TRAFFIC is starting to build throughout Oxford thanks to road works and rush-hour traffic.
Cars are queuing along Botley Road, St Giles and Weirs Lane, as well as along the A34.
Traffic approaching the Hinksey Interchange and Heyford Hill also face delays.
It is a result of the ongoing works at the Kennington and Hinksey Hill roundabouts – due to finish in November.
As part of that, a contraflow system was introduced on Monday between Heyford Hill and Hinksey Hill interchanges.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay