TWO cars were involved in a collision at a Didcot petrol station, closing one lane of the A4130.
The westbound carriageway outside the BP garage at the Milton Interchange was affected but has now been cleared.
Police spokeswoman Rhianne Pope said they had been called to direct traffic.
At first just one car was reported to have been damaged and was said to be blocking the garage’s entrance. Reports show heavy traffic on the A4130.
An employee of a nearby Premier Inn said an ambulance had also attended the scene.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year