COMMUTERS are facing severe congestion through Oxford this evening.
Cars are queueing on Botley Road, Banbury Road, Woodstock Road, and Abingdon Road.
There have been two separate collisions on the A34 at Weston-on-the-Green and one at the Peartree Interchange.
One lane of the A34 is closed after the first collision at the Peartree Interchange involving a car and a van. Congestion has backed up to the Islip turn off.
And works are continuing on the Kennington Roundabout.
For automatic updates see our Live Traffic Service
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech