A man accused of engaging in sexual activity with a child had his bail conditions varied by a judge at Oxford Crown Court.
Joseph Tsang, of Sandy Lane, Oxford, has pleaded not guilty to three counts of the offence, as well as two counts of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, all allegedly committed on November 24, 2012.
The 30-year-old had his bail conditions varied and his passport temporarily returned so he can conduct a business transaction in Hong Kong. He is due in court for a trial on Monday.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech