A man accused of engaging in sexual activity with a child had his bail conditions varied by a judge at Oxford Crown Court.
Joseph Tsang, of Sandy Lane, Oxford, has pleaded not guilty to three counts of the offence, as well as two counts of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, all allegedly committed on November 24, 2012.
The 30-year-old had his bail conditions varied and his passport temporarily returned so he can conduct a business transaction in Hong Kong. He is due in court for a trial on Monday.
- Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit