A man accused of engaging in sexual activity with a child had his bail conditions varied by a judge at Oxford Crown Court.
Joseph Tsang, of Sandy Lane, Oxford, has pleaded not guilty to three counts of the offence, as well as two counts of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, all allegedly committed on November 24, 2012.
The 30-year-old had his bail conditions varied and his passport temporarily returned so he can conduct a business transaction in Hong Kong. He is due in court for a trial on Monday.
- Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay