TICKETS for this year’s Fairport's Cropredy Convention sold out 10 days before the gates open on August 7.
Festival organisers are now warning fans not to turn up on the day on the off-chance of picking up a ticket.
Director Gareth Williams said all 20,000 tickets had been sold.
The three-day outdoor festival is organised by folk-rockers Fairport Convention and takes place on August 7-9.
Apart from Fairport Convention themselves, acts include Chas and Dave, Marillion, Al Steward and The Waterboys.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes