Two fire engines were called to Abingdon Road, Oxford, yesterday after smoke started coming out of a car.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the scene near Redbridge park-and-ride at around 1.40pm.
The smoke was caused by a mechanical defect.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today