Two fire engines were called to Abingdon Road, Oxford, yesterday after smoke started coming out of a car.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the scene near Redbridge park-and-ride at around 1.40pm.
The smoke was caused by a mechanical defect.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech