More than 350 people turned out for the West Way Festival in Botley on Saturday to enjoy a barbecue, Morris dancing and live music.
The 12-hour event ran from noon to midnight and featured performances from musicians including Sam Edwards, Pipa Moran and The Strumblemonkeys.
See tomorrow’s Oxford Mail for more coverage
- Our top stories:
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5