Thousands of people attended the West Oxfordshire Steam and Vintage Show held at Springhill Farm, Ducklington, over the weekend.
Among the exhibits were steam traction engines, cars, motorbikes and tractors. There was also morris dancing, children’s games and working exhibits.
Anne Harris, secretary of the Wychwood District Vintage Club, which organises the show, said it was “fantastic” and attracted 5,000 people.
See tomorrow’s Oxford Mail for more coverage
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes