Thousands of people attended the West Oxfordshire Steam and Vintage Show held at Springhill Farm, Ducklington, over the weekend.
Among the exhibits were steam traction engines, cars, motorbikes and tractors. There was also morris dancing, children’s games and working exhibits.
Anne Harris, secretary of the Wychwood District Vintage Club, which organises the show, said it was “fantastic” and attracted 5,000 people.
See tomorrow’s Oxford Mail for more coverage
- Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit