Thousands of people attended the West Oxfordshire Steam and Vintage Show held at Springhill Farm, Ducklington, over the weekend.
Among the exhibits were steam traction engines, cars, motorbikes and tractors. There was also morris dancing, children’s games and working exhibits.
Anne Harris, secretary of the Wychwood District Vintage Club, which organises the show, said it was “fantastic” and attracted 5,000 people.
See tomorrow’s Oxford Mail for more coverage
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech