A young man was treated for head injuries after his car came off the M40 in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Firefighters and police were called to the northbound carriageway between junctions 8a and 9 at about 3.55am.
A blue Hyundai had gone off the carriageway and into a ditch. Police said the driver was 19 or 20 and suffered minor head injuries.
- Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street