A young man was treated for head injuries after his car came off the M40 in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Firefighters and police were called to the northbound carriageway between junctions 8a and 9 at about 3.55am.
A blue Hyundai had gone off the carriageway and into a ditch. Police said the driver was 19 or 20 and suffered minor head injuries.
- Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community