DANCING Dalmatians and cavorting clowns are returning as the Giffords Circus rolls into Oxfordshire.
Yesterday was the first performance of this year’s Greek-themed tour at Blenheim Palace, Woodstock.
Performer Josephine Glover plays Medusa, and flies above the audience in the show, a trick she said was “a lot harder than she imagined”.
Shows run from Thursday to Monday, and will move to Waterperry Gardens near Wheatley next Thursday, Stadhampton village green on Thursday, June 26, Oxford’s University Parks on Thursday, July 3, and finally to The Fox Inn in Great Barrington, near Burford, on Thursday, July 17.
Tickets, priced between £14-22, are available for matinee and evening shows and can be bought at giffordscircus.com
• Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay