DANCING Dalmatians and cavorting clowns are returning as the Giffords Circus rolls into Oxfordshire.
Yesterday was the first performance of this year’s Greek-themed tour at Blenheim Palace, Woodstock.
Performer Josephine Glover plays Medusa, and flies above the audience in the show, a trick she said was “a lot harder than she imagined”.
Shows run from Thursday to Monday, and will move to Waterperry Gardens near Wheatley next Thursday, Stadhampton village green on Thursday, June 26, Oxford’s University Parks on Thursday, July 3, and finally to The Fox Inn in Great Barrington, near Burford, on Thursday, July 17.
Tickets, priced between £14-22, are available for matinee and evening shows and can be bought at giffordscircus.com
• Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech