A man has been jailed for six months after he admitted making indecent images of children.
David Wilsden, of Nuneham Square, Abingdon, pleaded guilty to six counts of the offence between June 27, 2010, and May 19, 2013.
The 52-year-old was sentenced in Oxford Crown Court on April 11.
He will spend seven years on the sex offenders’ register and was made subject of a 10-year sexual offences prevention order.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon