A man has been jailed for six months after he admitted making indecent images of children.
David Wilsden, of Nuneham Square, Abingdon, pleaded guilty to six counts of the offence between June 27, 2010, and May 19, 2013.
The 52-year-old was sentenced in Oxford Crown Court on April 11.
He will spend seven years on the sex offenders’ register and was made subject of a 10-year sexual offences prevention order.
Our top stories:
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK