A man has been jailed for six months after he admitted making indecent images of children.
David Wilsden, of Nuneham Square, Abingdon, pleaded guilty to six counts of the offence between June 27, 2010, and May 19, 2013.
The 52-year-old was sentenced in Oxford Crown Court on April 11.
He will spend seven years on the sex offenders’ register and was made subject of a 10-year sexual offences prevention order.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech