A man has been jailed for six months after he admitted making indecent images of children.
David Wilsden, of Nuneham Square, Abingdon, pleaded guilty to six counts of the offence between June 27, 2010, and May 19, 2013.
The 52-year-old was sentenced in Oxford Crown Court on April 11.
He will spend seven years on the sex offenders’ register and was made subject of a 10-year sexual offences prevention order.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year