TRACTOR users got to test the latest green machines from Germany with a ‘try a tractor’ day in Grove.
East Challow-based agricultural sales company LJ & CA Cannings hosted the day, letting customers test out their newest machines from manufacturers Deutz-Fahr.
More than 150 people came to the Grove Technology Park to have a go at driving them.
Sales representative James Cannings said: “We invited all of our customers down to have a go on the new tractors.
“More than 150 people came, and it went down very, very well.”
He added: “They got to drive a few times up and down the airfield, and we had other machinery – fertiliser spinners and drills and so on – on display for those who were waiting to get on the tractor.
“They were really, really impressed. It was supposed to close at 6pm, and I was still there with customers at 8pm.”
Following on from the day’s success, the company plans to hold similar events in the future.
Mr Cannings said: “I think we will do it again.”
Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay